Enrolment for Prep 2018
About this page
Prep enrolments for 2018 are now open.
To be eligible to enrol for Prep 2018, your child will need to turn 5 years of age by 30th April 2018.
In order to assist you in making this very important and exciting decision, we have arranged the following school tour dates. These will enable you to see the school at work and to ask questions of the Principal and Assistant Principals. No bookings are necessary. Tours will leave promptly from the school office at 10am on each occasion.
Open Morning - Saturday 20th May 9am – 11am
Wednesday 15th February 10am
Friday 24th February 10am
Monday 27th February 10am
Thursday 9th March 10am
Friday 17th March 10am
Tuesday 21st March 10am
Wednesday 29th March 10am
Enrolment forms may be collected from the school office or downloaded and sent to the school.
Documentation required includes:
- a completed 2018 Enrolment Form
- a copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport and visa as appropriate
- an immunisation certificate (this can be added later as the vaccinations are completed)
- proof of the address of family residence (utility bill to family name/lease agreement)
Enrolments will be accepted according to the following criteria:
1. Families for whom our school is the closest one to your home (guaranteed acceptance).
2. Students who have siblings studying at Serpell currently or previously (guaranteed acceptance).
3. Families living in the City of Manningham (limited vacancies - accepted according to school proximity and receipt of enrolment).
Confirmation of Enrolment
Enrolments will be confirmed by the Principal in writing.
A Transition Program will be held in Term 4 for all Preps commencing in 2018. Details of this program will be posted on line in Term 3.